Rite in the Rain Journal No. 370F-M
- Inventory on the way
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 160 pages / 80 sheets per notebook. This paper that won’t turn to mush when wet and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap and more.
- COVER / BINDING: Everything from the Fabrikoid cover, the paper, the sewn-in pages, even the glue is designed to survive Mother Nature's wrath.
- WHAT TO WRITE WITH: Use a Pencil or All-Weather Pen and your notes will stay intact. Standard Ballpoint pens will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead off Rite in the Rain sheets.
- ADMISSIBLE: For legal defensibility, it is recommended that notebooks are perforated, numbered, and sewn-bound and will last several hundred years .
- RECYCLABILITY: In spite of Rite in the Rain's durability, it is completely recyclable. Simply recycle Rite in the Rain as you do other white or printed papers