Inca 26L Backpack
- Inventory on the way
The Inca 26L Pack features a clean design, intelligent storage and a super-comfortable padded mesh suspension for increased ventilation.
A lightweight, technical daypack that’s perfect for streamlined adventures on rock, dirt, or snow, the Inca 26L features a clean design, intelligent storage and a super-comfortable padded mesh suspension for increased ventilation. The main compartment features a hydration sleeve that doubles as a laptop sleeve for in-town crossovers, and external daisy chains and trekking pole attachments let you strap your extra gear to the outside of the pack. Each Inca Del Día is made from 100% repurposed fabric, keeping high-quality materials out of the landfill, instead putting one-of-a-kind packs on the backs of campers like you. Stuff an Inca into your camp duffel, and you'll be good to go.
Each bag in this collection is one-of-a-kind. We’ll choose one for you at random. Who doesn't like a total surprise!?
- Each product's colors are one-of-a-kind
- Padded, highly breathable back panel and shoulder straps
- Adjustable chest, waist, and shoulder straps
- Internal hydration sleeve with hang loop
- Zippered top pocket with key clip and two zippered side pockets
- Two side water bottle pockets
- Large zippered cell phone pocket on shoulder strap
- Stowable ice axe loops and side trekking pole attachments
- Fits up to a 13in laptop
- Weight: 952g (2lb 1oz)