Fifty Places to Sail Before You Die hardcover
- Inventory on the way
Featuring some of the best-known men and women in the sport—Tom Whidden and Gary Jobson (members of the winning 1987 America’s Cup crew), Jeff Johnstone (of J-Boats), award-winning sailing writer Lin Pardey, and many others—this is a unique full-color celebration for sailors to relive their greatest memories or plan their next big adventure.
The amazingly diverse places they’ve selected include:
- Australia: Fremantle and Sydney
- Bermuda: St. George’s Harbor
- Brazil: Bay of Ilha Grande
- California: Channel Islands and San Francisco Bay
- Chile: Cape Horn
- Hawaii: Lahaina to Honolulu
- Italy: Costa Smeralda, Sardinia
- Maine: Boothbay Harbor, Penobscot Bay, Southwest Harbor
- Florida: Biscayne Bay and Key West
- Scotland: Firth of Clyde
- South Africa: Cape Town
- And dozens more!
For each of the 50 places, the sailor recommending the venue spins an entertaining yarn about their experience there, and each description is accompanied by a “make you want to go there now” photograph.